Nigeria Youth Futures Fund (NYFF) is aimed at strengthening, supporting, and enabling young people in Nigeria for youth leadership, activism, and social change through outcome-driven policy engagements and inclusive resourcing that will support youth in shaping and supporting medium and long-term national development.
The Nigeria Youth Futures Fund (NYFF) is a response to the urgent need to provide technical and Financial support to youth-led organizations in Nigeria in order to sustain their work locally and facilitate opportunities for learning.
It runs in three programmatic pillars: the Imaginative Futures Working Group, young Leaders Development (YLD), and Advocacy (Online and Media Engagement).
If you are interested in getting the Nigeria Youth Futures Fund grant, follow all the guides and procedures for a successful application and possible shortlisting.
Categories of NYFF Grants
Development Grant: $3000-$6000 for Youth-led & Youth Focused Organizations
Catalytic Grant: $ 40,000 for Civic and Innovation Hubs
Small Grant: $500- $1000 Targeted at individuals.
Action Grant: $1000- $3000 -Grassroot & Community based organizations.
Recommended: TIES N25m Loans for Graduate Entrepreneurs
Eligibility for Nigeria Youth Futures Fund (NYFF) 2022/2023
- The beneficiary must be a Young Change Makers (aged 15- 35 years) with a proven track record, working on a sustainable solution that directly addresses any of the seven thematic areas.
- The beneficiary must demonstrate a good understanding and experience of strategic planning, vision setting, and project management.
- The beneficiary must demonstrate experience and knowledge of community or team building following principles of honesty and integrity
- The Beneficiary must demonstrate talent and passion for new ways of behaving, norms, and actions,
- The beneficiary must have genuine means of identification or be attached to an institution.
- The beneficiary must provide 3 reputable referees.
- The organization must have good antecedents and proper track records.
- Youth-driven transformation activities, civic and transformation hub depending on the grant category, working on sustainable solutions that directly address any of the agreed thematic areas.
- The organization must have a physical address, corporate account with good financial standing, and records
- The organization must be a formally registered organization with the corporate affairs commission of Nigeria. Otherwise, an unregistered organization can form a cluster and apply through a registered organization.
- The organization must have a partnership capacity with all the states in their geopolitical region.
- The organization must have a Tax Identification Number and SCUML certificate.
How To Apply for Nigeria Youth Futures Fund (NYFF) 2022/2023
Applicants should submit a concept note/proposal, not more than 2000 words, following the stated guidelines and proposal template.
Follow us for more information regarding NYFF as well as other federal government empowerment schemes.