Nigeria LNG Limited is a globally competitive LNG company helping to build a better Nigeria, incorporated as a private limited liability company on May 17, 1989.
NLNG aims at harnessing Nigeria’s vast natural gas resources and produce Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs) for the domestic and export markets.
ABOUT NIGERIA LNG TRAINEE RECRUITMENT
Nigeria LNG seek to engage suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Position: NLNG Graduate Trainee
Reference Code: GT 2022 / 2023
Job Location: Nigeria
- A University Bachelor’s Degree obtained at Second Class Upper Division (2 : 1) and above in the following disciplines : Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Electrical / Electronics, Instrumentation, Metallurgical, Chemical Civil, Petrochemical, Process, Environmental, Computer, Water Resources, Power Plant, Industrial, Mechatronics, Petroleum, Systems) Sciences Social & Management Sciences Law Project Management Information Management Arts & Humanities Shipping & Marine Studies
- Candidates must have completed NYSC not earlier than year 2017.
- Eligible Females and People with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Only applications completed via the NLNG JOB PORTAL are valid. To avoid exposure to dubious / fraudulent websites / links, kindly apply ONLY via the company official website.
Applications must be completed online and should not be duplicated. Anyone who submits more than one application will be disqualified.
How to Apply for NLNG Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Nigeria LNG Limited recruitment, you need to visit the application portal via www.nlng.com. Follow the steps below to submit your application.
- Visit www.nlng.com
- Create an account with your active email
- Verify your account via email confirmation
- Fill the online application form
- Upload credentials